Your opinion? One of my lovely micromount minerals.

The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
Minerals Specimen: Mesolite crystal cluster - Zeolites family.
I found this little cute crystal from Basalt quarry and very fun to stack this photo. Hope everyone love it.
Canon 750d + Componon 35 mm f4.0 + Extension tube 65 mm + Godox v860ii
30 images for stacking
FOV 8 mm
Steps: 0.05 cm
Settings ISO 100 - 1/200s
Software: Zerene stacker + Lightroom

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
I've a big interest in taking pictures from minerals. I love them but I don't collect them nor I do know tte names of it. I just love the colours and structures of minerals. Can you share a picture with a lower magnification? To get a better feeling about the dimension? I would really appreciate to see more pictures of you mineral collection Tuyen Nguyen

Reactions: Tuyen Nguyen

Tuyen Nguyen

Aug 3, 2020
would be amazing to see more . What are you using them for ?
i use them for teaching my student about mineralogy and also i want to research more about their crystal structure and habit, im writting a book about them

Reactions: Jack

Tuyen Nguyen

Aug 3, 2020
yeah, minerals are so beautiful in anyway. I love their color, structure and also chemical formula too that why i want to collect them ^_^ . Let me see, my photos usually have FOV about 1 cm to 1 mm, but ok i can take a picture with lower magnification. Thanks your cool ideas.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
i use them for teaching my student about mineralogy and also i want to research more about their crystal structure and habit, im writting a book about them

Wow, you are an expert . Will be nice to see more minerals images, Hope you have some diamonds too

Reactions: Tuyen Nguyen
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…