Your opinion? Pastel world

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Thanks Jack Jack :), the aperture was 2.8 , and taken by using Olympus digital macro lens 60mm + 2x ring tubs, and the light macro Led ring. And editing in Lightroom classic cc

Reactions: Jack

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Maybe bit a littl more droples can look well..
It's not dandelion, it quite different plant :D , it's quite high grass... I need to learn names of my plants models one day :D .
I picked up the dry flowers of the grass last summer, and now it's great to home, macro compositions :D , especially that we are still waiting for real spring here in north Finland :D
Thanks for advices Jack Jack :cool:

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Maybe bit a littl more droples can look well..
It's not dandelion, it quite different plant :D , it's quite high grass... I need to learn names of my plants models one day :D .
I picked up the dry flowers of the grass last summer, and now it's great to home, macro compositions :D , especially that we are still waiting for real spring here in north Finland :D
Thanks for advices Jack Jack :cool:

To be honest for me it’s looks like a dandelion, :LOL: :LOL: , I’m not an expert in flowers so can’t say much .

Your are welcome nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo . I’m pretty sure is very nice in Finland now ;)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I'm really form Poland but I have been lived in north Finland 4 years. Lovly country to live (Poland too ;) ) and so calm and nature around of, although I live in Oulu, that is fifth in size, city in Finland, but it's still small city :D . in Finland live only 5,5 milion people ;), and the metal music is around too :D.

I think Jack Jack , that we as macro photographers , need to start to learn all botanic science and of course zoology too! :D

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I'm really form Poland but I have been lived in north Finland 4 years. Lovly country to live (Poland too ;) ) and so calm and nature around of, although I live in Oulu, that is fifth in size, city in Finland, but it's still small city :D . in Finland live only 5,5 milion people ;), and the metal music is around too :D.

I think Jack Jack , that we as macro photographers , need to start to learn all botanic science and of course zoology too! :D

Then I need to make a plan to visit Finland anytime soon :unsure::unsure:

There are to much to learn there , if you will learn then who will Take pictures nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo ? :unsure::ROFLMAO::LOL:

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
You are welcome Jack Jack to Finland, we will see when it will be possible to travel again ;)

Yes, it is :D , I have good books about plants and insects in Finland.. I need only to start to read them :D , it will be good to now what's pictures I have taken :D