Your opinion? Pastel world

The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Thanks Jack , the aperture was 2.8 , and taken by using Olympus digital macro lens 60mm + 2x ring tubs, and the light macro Led ring. And editing in Lightroom classic cc

Reactions: Jack

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Maybe bit a littl more droples can look well..
It's not dandelion, it quite different plant , it's quite high grass... I need to learn names of my plants models one day .
I picked up the dry flowers of the grass last summer, and now it's great to home, macro compositions , especially that we are still waiting for real spring here in north Finland
Thanks for advices Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020

To be honest for me it’s looks like a dandelion, , I’m not an expert in flowers so can’t say much .

Your are welcome nataliaflejszar&Photo . I’m pretty sure is very nice in Finland now

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I'm really form Poland but I have been lived in north Finland 4 years. Lovly country to live (Poland too ) and so calm and nature around of, although I live in Oulu, that is fifth in size, city in Finland, but it's still small city . in Finland live only 5,5 milion people , and the metal music is around too .

I think Jack , that we as macro photographers , need to start to learn all botanic science and of course zoology too!

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020

Then I need to make a plan to visit Finland anytime soon

There are to much to learn there , if you will learn then who will Take pictures nataliaflejszar&Photo ?

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
You are welcome Jack to Finland, we will see when it will be possible to travel again

Yes, it is , I have good books about plants and insects in Finland.. I need only to start to read them , it will be good to now what's pictures I have taken

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…