Plans for the weekends.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

H3AdBaBY

Oct 12, 2021
I'll be taping and mudding drywall. The sooner I get this home renovation project finished the sooner I can go bug hunting. Although with winter approaching I more likely be snowflake hunting.

• Haha
Reactions: Jack and Tina Boes

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
You don't need good weather for food shooting, especially that is indoors. By the way, is there will be some delicious food? šŸ˜šŸ˜…
I'm planning a soup and sandwich of some kind. Haven't decided yet, but leaning toward grilled cheese and tomato soup. Dessert is going to be some kind of pie. Have to see what Mom has available with her baking this week. Hoping Cherry!
You are so lucky, you should probably try to take some images of a grilled steak, šŸ˜…

Reactions: Tina Boes

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I'll be taping and mudding drywall. The sooner I get this home renovation project finished the sooner I can go bug hunting. Although with winter approaching I more likely be snowflake hunting.
You probably will be surprised, that snow will come after you. šŸ˜….

Reactions: H3AdBaBY

Andy Smith

1 2
Sep 17, 2021
It's rainy season here, so the weather on the day pretty much dictates if I am staying inside or if I am outside. I plan a trip round the rice fields with my camera if the weather is decent. If not I have a whole heap of processing I can catch up on instead. :)

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
It's rainy season here, so the weather on the day pretty much dictates if I am staying inside or if I am outside. I plan a trip round the rice fields with my camera if the weather is decent. If not I have a whole heap of processing I can catch up on instead. :)
I hope I will have nice weather during this weekend. Would like to take some nice pictures, maybe countryside. šŸ™‚

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
You depend on the weather a lot?

Andy Smith

1 2
Sep 17, 2021
It depends, as mostly it is sunny and warm, however during this time of year it is monsoon season so even though I don't mind a bit of rain it can be torrential with high winds, which basically takes all the fun out of outdoor shooting. drizzle or light rain I can handle, and go out without worry but torrential downpours can last for a couple of days and it makes shooting almost impossible as the winds blow everything around like crazy, no birds flying, insects are all bunkered up, light is poor for landscapes and everything gets sodden very quickly. on the upside though it is usually great when the weather clears and everything comes out to play.

Reactions: Jack and Tina Boes

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
It depends, as mostly it is sunny and warm, however during this time of year it is monsoon season so even though I don't mind a bit of rain it can be torrential with high winds, which basically takes all the fun out of outdoor shooting. drizzle or light rain I can handle, and go out without worry but torrential downpours can last for a couple of days and it makes shooting almost impossible as the winds blow everything around like crazy, no birds flying, insects are all bunkered up, light is poor for landscapes and everything gets sodden very quickly. on the upside though it is usually great when the weather clears and everything comes out to play.
During that time is better to find some subjects in house for macro photography. Like jewellery, coins, bubbles.

Reactions: Andy Smith

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Is cold here in London as well. But I want to got out to test my new lens. Can't wait for it.

• Grinning Face
Reactions: Tina Boes