Please please take away the Negative Values

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
But I do believe as well that a negative comment is a constructive criticism & true and natural...and shouldn't have to be deleted because the site has assigned a negative value Jack Jack who is assigning these negative numbers to people? I do hope only premium members get assigned negative values...for I believe this should only be a positive community to learn & grow at Macro Photography...but the negatives have their place as well...I personally don't like them & get offended when it comes to me...Do any other members have an opinion on the negative of the site?

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I don't like down or negative value assigned to me in notifications or in forum threads...but my Gemini twin say "BRING IT ON"

So the functionality on the Question and Answer is to choose the best answer given to the question, this voted by other people who they think is best answer.

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
So the functionality on the Question and Answer is to choose the best answer given to the question, this voted by other people who they think is best answer.
Just no negative values...don't venture beyond the ZERO to be a hero

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Just no negative values...don't venture beyond the ZERO to be a hero

I will check it, change to neutral values if there will be possibility . :) I forgot that here you can earn points and some reactions and other functionalities are taking away points

• Love
Reactions: Greg Shchepanek

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
I will check it, change to neutral values if there will be possibility . :) I forgot that here you can earn points and some reactions and other functionalities are taking away points
I don't want to lose points...& that goes for both twins on the matter

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
So many negative things happening in my life...don't want to be a negative contributor to this great site.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hi again Greg Shchepanek Greg Shchepanek , once again my apologies for the inconvenience that cause the Q&A subforum, I had a look and the system and sadly I can't do nothing with it.

But how it works. Is when someone is VOTING UP , you getting points and when someone VOTING DOWN, you losing points.

That's pretty simple system. So it does makes a bit of gamble here, you can get forum points and you can lose them, let me know your thoughts please.

Thanks.

• Sad
Reactions: Greg Shchepanek

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
I don't like being in the negative...especially during the difficult time of Virus/Quarantine..yes yes...negatives are necessary.
Just trying to:
Be happy...
greg

Status
Not open for further replies.