Portrait of yourself and camera

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020

I love your self-portraits panos_adgr panos_adgr 🤩 :love::whistle:, they inspirited me to take my one ;) :D . I know well how you are like ;) -video chats are always lovely with you, would be wonderful meet you in reallity and go for coffe &beer and shoot pictures, i'm sure we would have wonderful time together and our cameras :love:😘😁
You are Sweet as sugar and with so wonderful artistic soul 😍😘, and having good answers for everything.. ;) :D
Jaja maybe enough 😀😆

• Love
Reactions: panos_adgr

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
I love your self-portraits panos_adgr panos_adgr 🤩 :love::whistle:, they inspirited me to take my one ;) :D . I know well how you are like ;) -video chats are always lovely with you, would be wonderful meet you in reallity and go for coffe &beer and shoot pictures, i'm sure we would have wonderful time together and our cameras :love:😘😁
You are Sweet as sugar and with so wonderful artistic soul 😍😘, and having good answers for everything.. ;) :D
Jaja maybe enough 😀😆
Hello my dear and sweet Natalia!!!
I missed you!
How are you doing?
Thank you for your nice and sweet words! I wish we meet one day and do have coffee, beer and take some photos together! You are welcome here anytime!😘😊

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hello my dear and sweet Natalia!!!
I missed you!
How are you doing?
Thank you for your nice and sweet words! I wish we meet one day and do have coffee, beer and take some photos together! You are welcome here anytime!😘😊

Hello my dear Panagiotis 😘🖐
Sunny trip to Greece would be fine now , in the darkness time 😆 🖐 :ROFLMAO:
We need to wait when pandemic will over :)
I'm ok, just I go too late sleep and wake up too late , rhythm is just destroyed completely, but soon will better :ROFLMAO:🖐
You are always welcome here also ;)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
It's my one :D , inspirited from panos_adgr panos_adgr ;) , mirror selfie taken in church , by the Oulu Camera club's trip to the small village 40km from Oulu, named Ii ;), very short name :D
Edited LRclassic CC
With my camera Olympus omd em 10 mark III the small lens 45mm , f1.5 Olympus, very good lens with very good image quality,sharp and useful, especially for portraits ;)

P8140028-2.jpg

more later if I find still something nice ;) :p

Ps. don't carry about the email adres :D ,it was taken for potential clients :p :D, haven't time now remove it :D

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
It's my one :D , inspirited from panos_adgr panos_adgr ;) , mirror selfie taken in church , by the Oulu Camera club's trip to the small village 40km from Oulu, named Ii ;), very short name :D
Edited LRclassic CC
With my camera Olympus omd em 10 mark III the small lens 45mm , f1.5 Olympus, very good lens with very good image quality,sharp and useful, especially for portraits ;)

View attachment 10005

more later if I find still something nice ;) :p

Ps. don't carry about the email adres :D ,it was taken for potential clients :p :D, haven't time now remove it :D

I like this one!
But you have also some more nice selfies with camera! 😍🙂

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Very Nice portrait with camera nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo . I will share mine too soon ;)

Thank you Jack Jack 🙏 , it was my profil picture on FB... :D, i need to share my new one with Santa Claus :ROFLMAO:
I\m waiting in future to see your portrait with camera Jack :)
Lot of photographers have nice portraits, I like MinitecaPhotographie MinitecaPhotographie profile picture and this one on him\s photo page on FB :) . Thierry, you can say how you\ve taken your pictures , it would be interesting to know it :)

Reactions: Jack