Portrait of yourself and camera

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
You like a professional killer from a James Bond movie!
I like the B&W version the most! It's a great portrait from you!
hahaha

Nice comment!
I'm looking a bit serious in the photos.
I was expecting these comments!

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020

I love your self-portraits panos_adgr , they inspirited me to take my one . I know well how you are like -video chats are always lovely with you, would be wonderful meet you in reallity and go for coffe &beer and shoot pictures, i'm sure we would have wonderful time together and our cameras
You are Sweet as sugar and with so wonderful artistic soul , and having good answers for everything..
Jaja maybe enough

Reactions: panos_adgr

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Hello my dear and sweet Natalia!!!
I missed you!
How are you doing?
Thank you for your nice and sweet words! I wish we meet one day and do have coffee, beer and take some photos together! You are welcome here anytime!

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hello my dear and sweet Natalia!!!
I missed you!
How are you doing?
Thank you for your nice and sweet words! I wish we meet one day and do have coffee, beer and take some photos together! You are welcome here anytime!

Hello my dear Panagiotis
Sunny trip to Greece would be fine now , in the darkness time
We need to wait when pandemic will over
I'm ok, just I go too late sleep and wake up too late , rhythm is just destroyed completely, but soon will better
You are always welcome here also

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
It's my one , inspirited from panos_adgr , mirror selfie taken in church , by the Oulu Camera club's trip to the small village 40km from Oulu, named Ii , very short name
Edited LRclassic CC
With my camera Olympus omd em 10 mark III the small lens 45mm , f1.5 Olympus, very good lens with very good image quality,sharp and useful, especially for portraits

more later if I find still something nice

Ps. don't carry about the email adres ,it was taken for potential clients , haven't time now remove it

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020

I like this one!
But you have also some more nice selfies with camera!

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I like this one!
But you have also some more nice selfies with camera!

I think, you mean this in my FB.. interesting which one you like mostly . You can say me prive on messager panos_adgr

I'll try to find and share more my selfie &portraits with camera I have them really a lot

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Very Nice portrait with camera nataliaflejszar&Photo . I will share mine too soon

Thank you Jack , it was my profil picture on FB... , i need to share my new one with Santa Claus
I\m waiting in future to see your portrait with camera Jack
Lot of photographers have nice portraits, I like MinitecaPhotographie profile picture and this one on him\s photo page on FB . Thierry, you can say how you\ve taken your pictures , it would be interesting to know it

Reactions: Jack
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…