Portrait Portraits.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Portrait photography is about capturing the emotions, personality and identity of a person utilizing background, lighting equipment and posing.

Little-em

Apr 25, 2020
I would say that is hard to take children's portrait shots
It can be but as I remember my grandad telling me donā€™t get them to pose take photos when they least expect it. And look at the out come from it. šŸ˜

Reactions: Karl

jwphoto

Jun 5, 2020
Jack Jack
I only own one lens that came with the camera 18-55mm lens and some extension tubes. I seen the pancake lens on Facebook today an thought what a name for a lens lol šŸ˜‚ an so do I when the kids are in the mood to be my model lol. But Iā€™ve gone mad on macro atm šŸ˜

I think Yongnuo has some affordable and pretty well-built lenses for about 60 USD on Amazon. (They are even with AF, 35mm and 85mm are also available)
I don't have one myself since I use a MFT system but I heard many good things about them. Here you can find them:

Reactions: Little-em and Karl

Little-em

Apr 25, 2020
I think Yongnuo has some affordable and pretty well-built lenses for about 60 USD on Amazon. (They are even with AF, 35mm and 85mm are also available)
I don't have one myself since I use a MFT system but I heard many good things about them. Here you can find them:
Thank you Iā€™ll take a look

Reactions: Karl