Portrait Portraits.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Portrait photography is about capturing the emotions, personality and identity of a person utilizing background, lighting equipment and posing.

Little-em

Apr 25, 2020
I love do to portraits shots too Little-em Little-em . Just use 50 mm pancakes lens, does great results ;)
Jack Jack
I only own one lens that came with the camera 18-55mm lens and some extension tubes. I seen the pancake lens on Facebook today an thought what a name for a lens lol 😂 an so do I when the kids are in the mood to be my model lol. But I’ve gone mad on macro atm 😝

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Jack Jack
I only own one lens that came with the camera 18-55mm lens and some extension tubes. I seen the pancake lens on Facebook today an thought what a name for a lens lol 😂 an so do I when the kids are in the mood to be my model lol. But I’ve gone mad on macro atm 😝

I bought a lens myself for £120 50mm pancak, and it’s great. Yes, macro it’s an other world, sadly a professional lens cost just under £1000.

Reactions: Little-em

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I’ve seen the prices and with me being a full time mum to two children I’m like that will have to wait lol 😝

you can check eBay, you could be surprised what bargains you can get from there. Personally I’m not selling my expensive lenses , no matter on how old are they. sold once, and sold it for coins :cautious: