Your opinion? Practic and practic only to shoot extrime macros with my lovely friends from forest close my home <3

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
ISO 1600 f5,6 1/250
Olympus omd em 10mark III, Olympus 60mm, + external tubs mmlite 10+16mm ,
Flash: Macro led ring with homemaken diffuser- some of white material glued for.. :D
Tripod + rail
Camrea settings- M + MF + sequential Low Anti shock-sarja (Olympus)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
i would need at least a full body picture to venture a guess :)

the insect is same as beffore, only in biggest maginification :D

But know is asking for you Shan Shan , what he eat there? :D

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo

the only advice i can give you is to spend time with Ps or Lr. I know it's not fun and tedious, but you can sublimate your photos I have edited your photo, I send it to you by messenger ;)

merce @Christophe Berche , I need to have a look to messanger.. ;) , I spend enough time in LR :D , but ideas hot to improve it end fast.. and itself I only like the picture have like this already.. , there is only all my what I wanted to get this evening and when I processed it, but the suggestions can be very useful in the future.. :)

D

Deleted member 310

Now check your photo,
by just modifying the curves, a little sharpness and vibrancy and contrast and remove noise on PS

I know that it is not obvious, I passed also, but it is necessary to pass by this stage, there is a lot of tutorial on youtube concerning the use of Ps or LR

don't be discouraged

ios 1600 f.5.6 1-250 s backlight-6040033.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Now check you photo,
by just modifying the curves, a little sharpness and vibrancy and contrast and remove noise on PS

I know that it is not obvious, I passed also, but it is necessary to pass by this stage, there is a lot of tutorial on youtube concerning the use of Ps or LR

don't be discouraged

View attachment 4643

you just got much more from the picture.. @Christophe Berche , merce, good to see how can still improve the pictures like it.. đź‘Ś ,and whidout noise and less sharpness.. so only more practic of photo editings still, what I need to do to improve my photography skills ;)

D

Deleted member 310

you just got much more from the picture.. @Christophe Berche , merce, good to see how can still improve the pictures like it.. đź‘Ś ,and whidout noise and less sharpness.. so only more practic of photo editings still, what I need to do to improve my photography skills ;)

It is a set
as I often say if a photo is bad, the software will not work miracles, the retouching is the result of the photo ;)

you can't make a succulent dish with bad ingredients ;)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
View attachment 14234
here is just original , only saved like JPG :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, feel the dark :p
Luckly is enough sharp , so the processing is possible, and especially in the original RAW format.. ;)

Attachments

• P6040034.md.jpg
    P6040034.md.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 0