Your opinion? Raindrops

The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
Nikon D7200
Auto Rikenon 55mm f/1.4
s 1/125
f/1.4
iso 100
WB, Direct Sunlight

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
I just in love your abstract images panos_adgr , are you having camera with you all the times ?

Hello Jack!!!
Thank you very much! I love this kind of photography for many reasons. I could be writing till the morning!

Well I have 3 digital camera bodies. I used to carry one of them every day with me. Almost wherever I went. I've stopped doing in the last couple of weeks.
The last 3 years I carry almost always a camera with me.
Now I'm thinking of buying a more compact camera to have it with me. I usually carry my D7200. A couple years ago I had a Sony a6000 for this purpose but it never satisfied me in terms of image quality and I sold it. I'm thinking of buying a fujifilm xe-3 that is compact enough and I will be able to carry it with me for every day use.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020

I have 2 body cameras, one is mirrorless and other one is DSLR. Usually I'm using my compact one which is M50 , and love it, small camera but good image quality.

I can't imagine myself taking my equipment all the time with me. Probably I will end up with bad back

Reactions: panos_adgr

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
One great image after another panos_adgr I just love seeing what great artwork you are creating making nature look stunningly beautiful
Thank you very much Greg!
I appreciate your comments and support!

This is what I like also in nature!
I always 'see' things with a different perspective. I love creating images that have a different perspective. Like they are made out of dream or from fantasy. It is the way I visualise things when I look at them. But I don't want to do it with photoshop manipulation. I like to do it 'naturally'. Well kind of.
I like nature and I see it as small presences with their own soul. I want to isolate them from the surroundings and highlight their beauty.
Expression in photography is something very personal for me.

Reactions: Greg Shchepanek

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020

The EOS M50 is a very good and camera and it is very popular. It is one of the most well sold Canon EOS cameras.
I have only DSLR bodies. I'm not a fan of mirrorless cameras. DSLRs fit better in my hand and way I work. I have a D7200, a D610 and a D850.
I had only once a mirrorless body, the Sony a6000, but I didn't satisfy me. I work better with DSLR bodies for many reasons. I also grew up with SLR cameras and maybe this has to do also with my preference in DSLRs.

Reactions: Jack

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Raindrops

Today I visited, as usual, the botanical garden. When I arrived rain started. But it didn't stop me. I kept photographing in the rain. I covered my camera and lens with a cloth and I discovered beautiful things.

View attachment 8789

So beautiful again Panos!
I like to rainy days for shot macros , great occasion to create beautiful pictures, just sometimes hard to motivate itself go outside this days, same as in snowy days

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
minimalist , and great as always ^^
Thank you very much!

Today I was trying to find mushrooms but I discovered nothing special..

I must start to change my style a bit. I will be called Mr Green in a while...

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…