Your opinion? Raspberry Droplet

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
ISO 100
Flash 14mm for widest angle
90mm lens
f/ 13
1/125

Lazarito305

Feb 8, 2022
So I been trying to put into practice every suggestion you guys been giving me. I'm practicing handheld macro because that is what I'm going to be doing the most. Let me know what you guys think or what I did wrong. I tried to put into practice everything that was mentioned. Thank you.

Attachments

• Raspberry forum.jpg
    Raspberry forum.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 6

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Thats a lovely close up, sharpness looks good, nice DOF, water droplets give a nice texture and highlights, the light looks good - are you using a diffuser? I see almost a Canada theme/flag in the drop?!? Not sure if that's on purpose. Good background with the white, gives the subject good separation. Overall I think Its very improved and a great result. Well doneđź‘Ť

Reactions: Lazarito305

Lazarito305

Feb 8, 2022
Thats a lovely close up, sharpness looks good, nice DOF, water droplets give a nice texture and highlights, the light looks good - are you using a diffuser? I see almost a Canada theme/flag in the drop?!? Not sure if that's on purpose. Good background with the white, gives the subject good separation. Overall I think Its very improved and a great result. Well doneđź‘Ť
Yes I'm using a diffuser. I am using this one.