Raw Magazine

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 310

I bought this magazine, it's quite complete on the retouching of raw via photoshop, it details very well the functions of raw camera, through different examples.

L1130S_cache_15s262020.jpg

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
P6230004.jpg
@Christophe Berche I have a lot of magazins and guidings bought in UK last time.. , last tis one that looks a bit like yours ;) , just language is more understanble for me :D ;), lot of learning still , if I would like to be able to understand your language 🇲🇫 as english :D, and be able to read magazins in french :D .. maybe one day ;)

very useful knowlage I can find there, just more time to read and try.. ;) :D

Reactions: Deleted member 310

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I never had any magazines or tried to read one, what info can you find there?

D

Deleted member 310

I never had any magazines or tried to read one, what info can you find there?
There is a lot of info on the use of raw camera, that I use very little by ignorance, this tool is extremely powerful and can make me save time and increase the quality of my photo retouching. :unsure:

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
There is a lot of info on the use of raw camera, that I use very little by ignorance, this tool is extremely powerful and can make me save time and increase the quality of my photo retouching. :unsure:

I prefer To practice instead of buying magazines. There is big difference from practice and theory:)

D

Deleted member 310

I prefer To practice instead of buying magazines. There is big difference from practice and theory:)
I agree with you, I have been practicing PS for a few years now, and sometimes I spend too much time for some retouching, that s why I bought this magazine, it allows me to have a different approach.

Reactions: Jack

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I like to read magazines, only in last times haven't time for.. and waiting for, when the numerous form April to this time will come form UK.. - pandemic has stopped everything 😬
The magazines keep me inspirating and give me practical knowledge.. ,of course it need practice too 🙃

Reactions: Deleted member 310
Status
Not open for further replies.