Raw Magazine

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I use to create signatures in Photoshop years ago, and animated images, which was fun . But for retouching pictures I prefer Lightroom, or using actions in Photoshop

I'm just learning still to use Photoshop step by step.. :D , hard program to use but very useful ;) , needs too a lot of patience and practic.. ;)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
There are tons of tutorials on YouTube nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo ;)

I know :D Jack Jack , sometimes useful too..., depends what I need at the moment ;), and of course I need to practic more to use the program ;)
Sometimes tutorials on the paper are good too.. ;) ,
but the problem is always.. which version of PS we are using..
the PScc I need to learn again and again after updates 🤣 , but good improvings too same ;)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
P6230003.jpg

P6230001.jpg

If I learn everythink from the guidings and magazins I have, I would be a master of photoshop 🤣. just time for reading. trying and practic and not to be too lazy 🤣

Reactions: Deleted member 310

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
You have lots of magazines nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , do you have time to read all of them ?

By long, dark winter is time for reading and everything at home Jack Jack 😉
In summer hard to find time..
But I love to read, the magazines have knowledge that I return often for ,and the reason I've been buying the magazines from UK is because of practice English language, very good motivation 😉 and the magazines are very interesting, I looking forward always to get new numbers from UK. 😃

I want to try to buy magazines from another countries too to try them 😂 in Australia is interesting one magazine, but I don't know how long time it will be going to me .. 🤭 From USA could be better, if I find there something interesting 😃
In Germany is lot of interesting photography magazines but the language needs still more learning to be better understandably 🤭

Hobby is great to learn languages 😉

Reactions: Deleted member 310
Status
Not open for further replies.