The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
Your opinion? 

Salt on Pepper

Shot on a Sony a6400, Laowa 25mm 2.5x~5x macro lens (this was shot at 5X) Roughly 120 photos taken and stacked. Last time I took a photo of table salt crystal was on a ballpoint pen tip. I superglued the corn to the tip of a 0.3mm mechanical pencil lead to hold it in my magic arms rig and upright. Edited in Lightroom, Helicon focus and Topaz Sharpen.

Always been a nerd for photography and cameras. The whole aspects of how a camera worked intrigued me. Started out as a kid with a Sony Cybershot point-n-shoot camera then eventually to a full blown DSLR. Still learning this art and pushing...
View all 5 featured items
EXIF
1/125 sec
ISO 800
f/4
Laowa 25mm 2.5x~5x macro (at 5x)

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Wow! Are you a surgeon that you have such steady hands? Very creative to take such a photo! Well stacked and edited!

Israel.pov

Jan 9, 2022
Wow! Are you a surgeon that you have such steady hands? Very creative to take such a photo! Well stacked and edited!
Well I dabble in electronic soldering work of small components. It did take 6 tries to get the salt crystal where I wanted it. Even had to start all over in one of my 100 photo stacks when it fell off the top mid way through.
Thanks for complements

lovitazoe

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
Always love your creativity! Well done!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…