Your opinion? Same weevil, different angle

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
Canon EOS R, 1/100, ISO 160, f 4.0 Laowa 25 mm ultramacro @5x.
This a panorama of 6 pictures stitched together. Each one, is a stack of around 150 images. Processed with Helicon focus and Affinity Photo

Silvia Esmeralda

May 27, 2020
Hello to everybody!

So, I continue to practice extreme macro with the same subject. I would say is because I want to measure my progress by comparing new and older photos of the same insect, but the truth is that I like it a lot but I promise to move forward with other subject the next time ;)

The purpose of this picture, was to test a new diffuser I did. Also to try Affinity Photo since I'm in search of alternatives to Photoshop.

This one is comprised of six images stitched together. Each image is a stack of around 150 shots. So it was a lot of pictures to achieve this; but I had a lot of fun and two important learnings: I like Affinity Photo and my diffuser still needs some improvements šŸ˜…

Hope you like it and please let me know what do you think about it.

completa_final_small.jpg

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi Silvia Esmeralda Silvia Esmeralda, your effort is unbelievable! Have you tried to use Helicon Focus for this? I'm really convinced of this. Can you show or explain us you diffuser or setup in general? Would be really interesting to see this.

Reactions: Greg

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I really like to see how other photographers do extreme macro photography, Thats an other level into macro photography. Would you be able to write a guide Silvia Esmeralda Silvia Esmeralda ? I think this can be very useful for newbies