Scam victim

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

TMG1961

1 2
May 22, 2021
Spot on, nothing is 100% secure . I don’t really have issues with bank cards. But have issues with password, I have around 50 websites where I’m using same password :D
I am using lastpass for all my passwords that i use on my laptop. Years ago they copied my bankcard when i was taking out money from the machine and they used it to steal all my money. I got all the money back from the bank so did not loose any in the end.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I am using lastpass for all my passwords that i use on my laptop. Years ago they copied my bankcard when i was taking out money from the machine and they used it to steal all my money. I got all the money back from the bank so did not loose any in the end.
Is that an app last pass. ? Never heard about it. I know, some hackers can copy your details from bank machine.

Reactions: TMG1961

TMG1961

1 2
May 22, 2021
Is that an app last pass. ? Never heard about it. I know, some hackers can copy your details from bank machine.
Yes it is a app that you can use. The free version you can use only on 1 device, your laptop or phone. The paid version you can use on multiple devices. I use the free version on my laptop and it is installed as an extension in Google chrome and microsoft edge browser.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Yes it is a app that you can use. The free version you can use only on 1 device, your laptop or phone. The paid version you can use on multiple devices. I use the free version on my laptop and it is installed as an extension in Google chrome and microsoft edge browser.
And what the app does? Creates password for you?

TMG1961

1 2
May 22, 2021
And what the app does? Creates password for you?
It keeps all your passwords in a safe, you have one password to loog into the app and then you can let it create strong passwords for you and keeps them in a safe for you. So you do not have to remember all passwords, just the one to log into the app. The app is free for use on 1 device and you install it as a extension. Do a google search for lastpass and have a look at their website. For me it works perfect.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
It keeps all your passwords in a safe, you have one password to loog into the app and then you can let it create strong passwords for you and keeps them in a safe for you. So you do not have to remember all passwords, just the one to log into the app. The app is free for use on 1 device and you install it as a extension. Do a google search for lastpass and have a look at their website. For me it works perfect.
Thanks. That's sound very interesting. I'll check it out. Because I do use pretty much same passwords for a lot of websites, apart from banks, hosting company and other apps or websites where I need the security ot be highest.