Your opinion? Scarlet pimpernel

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020

really beautiful picture of the beautiful flower :love:
I Iove art flower pictures like it! , Nice dark background, and this negative space do great job, nice light, and all composition, everything working well. I very like it! Picture that stand out in a crowd of the others flower pictures, so that is for me most important!!
I don\t see nothing negative in the picture.. hm.. really good.. :) I can\t get critique in this moment :D

You can visit to my media, I\ve there some of \\art flower pictures'', I\m intresting how you like them :)

Reactions: Deleted member 250
D

Deleted member 250

really beautiful picture of the beautiful flower :love:
I Iove art flower pictures like it! , Nice dark background, and this negative space do great job, nice light, and all composition, everything working well. I very like it! Picture that stand out in a crowd of the others flower pictures, so that is for me most important!!
I don\t see nothing negative in the picture.. hm.. really good.. :) I can\t get critique in this moment :D

You can visit to my media, I\ve there some of \\art flower pictures'', I\m intresting how you like them :)
Thank you for your feedback :)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Thank you for your feedback :)

You are welcome @Bill Edwards :)

How is going today? @Bill Edwards

Have you started enjoy on the forum? ;)
I remeber your good critique about yesterday :) , and I only agree with you in all :D
I thought so many time to leave the forum and go far away .. ;):ROFLMAO:. But I ve been tried enjoy again and again :D . and itself I've been tryed best to improve the forum where I know how to do it:cool:,not easy but I enjoy it :) . For the wonderful people on the forum , all hard work is great :love::cool:

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
It was cropped a little Jack. As for the exposure, I wanted it isolated against a dark background (artistic Interpretation).

In my opinion you don it great.. :) , I understand your idea in them.. I\ve been have a lot pictures with climat likeit..
and I can say still @Bill Edwards , if you like photo competitions, it will be great picture to try.. :)
Maybe only better croping will be do better job, then I watching the picture again.. :unsure: ;) . but really great!!