Your opinion? Shining cold beauty in low sun light

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hello , I want to show you one of my freshness winter macros, taken 3 days ago 😊.
The grass shined beautifully into Arctic Polar nights December's low sun by harsh froze midday, with temperatures about-20°C.
We have had beautiful winter Wonderland here still 🤩💙.
During Polar nights time in the far North sun don't rise above horizon, so there's the true polar nights. In the Oulu region, northern Finland sun rise but just for 4 hours and not high above horizon, It's looks like sunrise&sunset during the 4 hours.
So we have here the low sun amazing phenomenons during winter time, that bring such amazing and creative light during the 4 hours of the sunlight day, if isn't cloudy!
Sunrise is 10AM
Sunset 2pm right now here 😁💙

PC060098.JPG

TMG1961

1 2
May 22, 2021
Beautiful photo. Here the days are a bit longer, at the moment sunrise at 08.27, sunset is at 16.29. Sun does not set earlier then 16.29 but it stil is rising later and the latest is 08.39. Our shortest day last 7 hours 54 minutes.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Beautiful photo. Here the days are a bit longer, at the moment sunrise at 08.27, sunset is at 16.29. Sun does not set earlier then 16.29 but it stil is rising later and the latest is 08.39. Our shortest day last 7 hours 54 minutes.

Thank you a lot!, I come from Poland and I know how winter looks like in the centre of Europe 😁, I say you that here in the North winter is much better! Even if less of day light, but the beautiful winter Wonderland around helps a lot this dark and gloomy time 😊💙

Reactions: TMG1961

TMG1961

1 2
May 22, 2021
Thank you a lot!, I come from Poland and I know how winter looks like in the centre of Europe 😁, I say you that here in the North winter is much better! Even if less of day light, but the beautiful winter Wonderland around helps a lot this dark and gloomy time 😊💙
The winters in Poland are very good compared to what we get here in The Netherlands.

TMG1961

1 2
May 22, 2021
I'm working on opening my tourism business finally, that will offer a grear trips to northern Finland.. let's see if you will like a one of the offers and visit here for nice Photography trip with me 😊🤩
I would love to visit the northern part of Finland sometime. But it has to be in a few years. At the moment i can not go on a holiday, my dog Pixie does not like travelling in a car and i don't go on a vacation without her. So my vacations are on a hold untill she is no longer with us.