Shining snow in sunrise lights.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Beautifully shining snow in sunrise lights.
I really like the mornings&middays like this with the-20°C, believe me or not but the coldness shows all best with this temperatures . Breathtaking beauty in all details .

Here is just another one shot taken same day... ,I just stopped quickly to try take this picture because snow shined so amazingly in this cold midday... I was already almost frozen as I shooted landscapes over the river delta....
Hope you enjoy it anyway

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Very nice, at first I thought it was a mineral under the sun like bismuth. Lots of symmetric patterns and colours. A bit closer and it might get even better. Good work

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Very nice, at first I thought it was a mineral under the sun like bismuth. Lots of symmetric patterns and colours. A bit closer and it might get even better. Good work

Thank you for your nice comment and some of improveing advices. I took the picture quite fast as I stopped for a moment... i was almost frozen at the moment . But I have in my mind to get closer to snow also

Reactions: Chavezshutter
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…