Situation in your country?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello everyone, I know that is off-topic question here, but still want to know. How's going on in your country, taking in consideration current situation with covid-19 ?

I spoke to one friend , and he said that is struggling to find a job, because of this virus. And I was wondering if this situation is everywhere .

D

Deleted member 310

Hi Jack

It's very complicated at the moment, I live near Paris, and the company where I work is in Switzerland. In France, as in Switzerland, the industry is struggling to start again.
for example, Rolex lost 85% of production

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hi Jack

It's very complicated at the moment, I live near Paris, and the company where I work is in Switzerland. In France, as in Switzerland, the industry is struggling to start again.
for example, Rolex lost 85% of production

That's really sad, have you heard that Jeff Bezos, made a lot of income during this situation.

I don't know, but I have feeling that the world situation will get worst, unemployment , financial struggle and other problems.

D

Deleted member 310

This will affect everyone, pretty sure not rich people, only poor people and maybe medium class people too.

I can't imagine those who has credits from back, they must struggle too.

In France no decrease in wages for low wages

D

Deleted member 310

True, what I'm thinking this is a political game with this virus, last year there was problems with North Korea, and this year with virus.

I don't really know what to think about it, I haven't taken enough time on the subject

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…