Your opinion? Sleeping beauty ,picture from last night

The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
Iso 320. f2.8 1-125s, 60mm 8 pictures stacked in camera- merged Photoshop, edited Lightroom Classic CC. Led ring macro flash

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Really great shot. Have you done a focus stacking for this one or is it a single shot?
I love texture on the end of wings of this beauty.

yes , focus stacking in camera - hendheld -8 images, and merget in PS . Do you use PS too or another program MinitecaPhotographie ?

Merce beaucoup, glad you like the picture

The beauty have intresting mouth . looks intresting..
I have some of plans with my macro pictures, especially in Oulu.. so I need to shoot them more , later only identification of them.. hardness side , but intresting too. maybe I discover new species

In the background just the river's water- I wanted it for the background- as Oulu is ''water city'' - around of, lot of water .. , blue water- in summer - Lightroom helps a lot to retourn the blue background and reduce the lighting of led ring.. and to imrove texture of the insect and the grass - texture + sharpness and a bit clarity used by adjustmant brash- my favouris tools for my macro pictures , after last updates the Hue adjustamnd- in adnjustmant brash is great too! I love it for some pictures

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
You are improving your macro photography skills nataliaflejszar&Photo . Also you can improve sharpness and details on this image, apart from that, is great photo , well done.

thanks Jack , yeah and focus stacking skills , mostly happpy for it, as it was my goal for the summer, hard but not impassible with the wonderful supporting from the forum friends
I need to see anothers sarjas too
Still lot of practic but glad from the effects I got already , step by step

Reactions: Jack

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I use Helicon focus to do my stacking. It's faster than PS.

PS is quite fast too, if computer is fast enought too , biggest SDD levy would be great, especially if I work offen with PScc and LR classic cc in same time . I would like to try anothers form Adobe too, but first I need biggest sdd levy Adobe Premier Pro would be fain one day..
I have Helicon focus- basic version (thanks Christope help) but I think I prefer PS, as there I can do some of fixes same after merging, and it works well with LRclassic (and LRcc)

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020

You nearly there then nataliaflejszar&Photo , more practice and patience

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…