Want critique Snowy beauty . Pick2

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hello again from frosty and snowy Finland ;)

Here is my trying with external tubs, looks exciting, isn't it? It's my first trying with snowflakes and external tubs and focus stacking I learned last summer.. Handheld, because it was just a trying.. ;) , but I'm very motivated to have a try with tripods and macro rail 🥳 :love: . Just the temperatures outside a bit challenging :D

The natural lights of sunset sunshine.
cropped ;)

I promise to be back soon with more new pictures ;)

P2040434-Edit-2.jpg

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
I like this one more than the other snowflake shot, the way it catches the light and colours is beautiful, the magnification shows the structure very well, thank you for posting :)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
It's like a mirror through a different world! So wonderful and delicate structures and the light is just awesome! Well done nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo - please show us more pictures!

Thank you so much for the nice comment Helix_2648 Helix_2648 🙏🏼🤩 it gives me more motivation to shoot more winter macros between landscapes and birds 😁🤩. I'll share more soon . I need to practice with external tubes ❄📸💪🙏🏼