Want critique Snowy beauty . Pick2

The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hello again from frosty and snowy Finland

Here is my trying with external tubs, looks exciting, isn't it? It's my first trying with snowflakes and external tubs and focus stacking I learned last summer.. Handheld, because it was just a trying.. , but I'm very motivated to have a try with tripods and macro rail . Just the temperatures outside a bit challenging

The natural lights of sunset sunshine.
cropped

I promise to be back soon with more new pictures

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
I like this one more than the other snowflake shot, the way it catches the light and colours is beautiful, the magnification shows the structure very well, thank you for posting

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
It's like a mirror through a different world! So wonderful and delicate structures and the light is just awesome! Well done nataliaflejszar&Photo - please show us more pictures!

Thank you so much for the nice comment Helix_2648 it gives me more motivation to shoot more winter macros between landscapes and birds . I'll share more soon . I need to practice with external tubes ❄

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…