Camera Sold Nikon D7100

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member want's to discuss body camera model specified in the topic.

TMG1961

1 2
May 22, 2021
I sold my Nikon D7100 with all the lenses. batteries, chargers and the battery grip. Was not using the camera much lately and instead of it just gathering dust i decided to sell everything. I sold it to MPB, they gave me a good price for all and should have the money in my bankaccount within 2 days.

Still using the Sony a7rii for all my photography. Not going to sell that one, it has just 11000 clicks on it, still good for a few hundred thousand of clicks and the sensor is very very good and produces excellent images.

Reactions: Andy Smith

Andy Smith

1 2
Sep 17, 2021
Thats good Theo if you got a fair price. I have an old D7000 lying around tht never gets used and should really do the same thing as you and get rid of it for a bit of cash. :)

Reactions: TMG1961

TMG1961

1 2
May 22, 2021
Thats good Theo if you got a fair price. I have an old D7000 lying around tht never gets used and should really do the same thing as you and get rid of it for a bit of cash. :)
I got a good price for it. They paid more than what local shops would give me. I also tried selling it myself and already had a buyer but he never got back to me. Lucky for me is that MPB paid me more than what the private buyer offered me for it. vSo all in all a good deal.

Reactions: Andy Smith

Andy Smith

1 2
Sep 17, 2021
I looked into this Theo, but unfortunately they do not operate in Thailand so it is not an option for me at the moment. They have some nice lenses on their site also but I will have to find a used dealer here in Thailand that will accommodate me.

Reactions: TMG1961