Some gamers ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
Hi !
I love photography, but my first hoby, passion, is video games ^^
I play since I was 4 yo.
I like to play PC games and consoles.

What i got ?
I start with NINTENDO NES when i was 4 yo.
Then ...
Gameboy color, gameboy advance, super nintendo, playstation, First PC, Playstation 2, second PC, Gameboy SP, playstation 3, nintendo DS, Nintendo DSI, Nintendo 64, gamecube, dreamcast, PC, PC ,PC, playstation 4, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox ONE S, Nintendo Switch. I think i forget some consoles i got ^^

And You ???

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I played before quite a lot.. but today haven\t time for.. , only GuruShot.com- photo game sometimes :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
Oh I don't know gurushot, what is the goal ?
I play the evening, when my daughters go sleep. I can play 3 or 5 hours a day. Before when i was young, when i was living with my parents, i was capable playing about 10H a day

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Oh I don't know gurushot, what is the goal ?
I play the evening, when my daughters go sleep. I can play 3 or 5 hours a day. Before when i was young, when i was living with my parents, i was capable playing about 10H a day

It's just international photo game ๐Ÿ˜‰

I know some of people, who like PC games too๐Ÿ˜„, no easy, as it needs good computer and lot of time ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello Greg Greg78340 , I use to play some games when I was younger, but at the moment not really, I still have some old games on my laptop, unfortunately need to fix my laptop , and also no have much time to play. I remember those days when I use to play nfs , that was the greatest time.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
This '' Adam Maล‚ysz''= very popular ski jumer in Poland and in the world.. \ - was very popular in Poland far ago .. , everyone played this game.. at home and in school .. ๐Ÿ˜ :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . Do you know guys this game? :D

Reactions: Greg
Status
Not open for further replies.