Music Song Recommendation

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Let's talk about music, pop, jazz and others.

Dangerspouse

Aug 27, 2021
What kind of music do you like, Lovitazoe? I'm an announcer for the I Heart Radio network and get exposure to all genres.

I'll throw out a few suggestions here, but feel free to ask for more.

The Netherlands artist "Someone" does innovative music that she sets to her visual moving art installations. A good example is her song "I Can't Remember How To Talk To You".

Do you like good classic hard driving Rock and Roll? There are 5 young ladies in Japan who are probably the best in the world at it right now. Check out Band-Maid, and their song "Dice". They are actually more famous for their live performances, and you can see why in this concert footage of their song "Domination". They are also featured in the new film "Kate" performing two songs in a club, including this one.

Want something jazzy? Listen to the musicianship on display here from incredible young guitarist Matteo Mancuso in this tour de force trio arrangement of "The Chicken". Or if you you like more funk, here's an incredible cover of Tower of Power's "What is Hip?" done by Tokyo Groove Jyoshi.

And finally here's a live version of "Malagena Salarosa", by the group that recorded it for the movie "Kill Bill 2". Just a lot of fun :)

Last edited: