Spare time

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl

Mar 16, 2020
Depends, when it rains, sitting home and watching movies, when is hot and nice outside, looking for the best places to take some nice pictures.

Anna

Mar 19, 2020
Depends, when it rains, sitting home and watching movies, when is hot and nice outside, looking for the best places to take some nice pictures.

Same here, even when it's raining could be interesting to take picture :D, if you have a weather sealed lenses

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Reading books, doing research about lens which I want to buy, if I want to buy new one. Maybe watching some new movies if there are some.

BlueDiamondStar

Apr 25, 2020
Depends on weather mostly and my mood. Either all day multitasking between ten different things at once or taking my camera out for a bike ride if it’s warmer seasons.
Occasionally I will see some friends (like really just a few) for either a grill party or manicure time. Or maybe a long bike ride.
I’m pretty introvert so I prefer not meeting people or seeing them. Aside my close friends of course.
Mostly I watch movies or tv shows, write &/or read fanfiction, edit photos and videos, create some digital artwork or project, play with GarageBand and do fanart. On rare moments I’d shop for things I like or want but either can’t get in my country or feel too annoyed by humans to go to store and look them up 🤷🏼‍♀️

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I'M trying to process my pictures, aways when I have only some of free time 😜 , but I really like it :love:,although there are still too much to editing o_Oo_Oo_O🤣🤣🤣

And of course I listent to lot of music in any free time, best metal and rock usually :D

I take photos.. walking ..

read a lot, especially photography magazins form UK, that I love :) - last year ;)

and much more.. :D :D
and of course, I love to spend time with my fiends always when is possible,

and spending time on my historical ships's board -
especially on US Army. ST 335 :love:. Thanks a lot USA for the ship :cool::love::love::love:

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Reading books, doing research about lens which I want to buy, if I want to buy new one. Maybe watching some new movies if there are some.

what's books about do you like to read ? :)
How many lenses do you have already? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.