Music Spotify

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Let's talk about music, pop, jazz and others.

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
I believe Spotify is the ultimate listening experience Music App. Can anyone change my mind on the subject ? I know most people go to Youtube for their listening pleasures, but the ads drive me crazy. I was pro Apple Music until I ran into a streaming problem. Anyways let's discuss music Apps for some Friday fun

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I don't really listen music on my phone. Only in my car when driving. I know that Spotify is a huge music library, but never tried it. Especially that depends a lot from Internet and does drain your battery and data. Regarding AppleMusic same, never tried. Are you using any of them?

I do agree with ads on YouTube, makes me mad when I try to listen music on TV, on laptop I have these adsblocker, on TV unfortunately you can't have that. Unless you running your Internet through a router, then it might be a way to block these ads. The only way to get rid of them, is subscription, which I'm not happy with it.

Reactions: Greg Shchepanek

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
I don't really listen music on my phone. Only in my car when driving. I know that Spotify is a huge music library, but never tried it. Especially that depends a lot from Internet and does drain your battery and data. Regarding AppleMusic same, never tried. Are you using any of them?

I do agree with ads on YouTube, makes me mad when I try to listen music on TV, on laptop I have these adsblocker, on TV unfortunately you can't have that. Unless you running your Internet through a router, then it might be a way to block these ads. The only way to get rid of them, is subscription, which I'm not happy with it.
I am a super fan of Spotify & how it works across multiple platforms I have yet to try it through the tv but I love having the option & it is totally great the phone & internet controls. I do believe it blows the Apple Music out of the water & their battleship has sunk

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020

That's probably because they been on the market more than AppleMusic, also because it works on both android and IOS. Didn't had chance to use any of them. Most of the time I download song which I like from YouTube.

Reactions: Greg Shchepanek

lovitazoe

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
i was a Spotify subscriber but these 3 months lately i change to YT Music. I found their music collection is more varied. For me it's quite worth subscribing to Youtube premium because apart from being able to watch Youtube video without ads, i can also use and listen to their YT Music. It's included in their plan.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
i was a Spotify subscriber but these 3 months lately i change to YT Music. I found their music collection is more varied. For me it's quite worth subscribing to Youtube premium because apart from being able to watch Youtube video without ads, i can also use and listen to their YT Music. It's included in their plan.
I was thinking about YouTube premium subscription too, but changed my mind lately, there will be too many things to be paid :D. So I installed addblocker on my Pc, but sadly canā€™t do anything on TV.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I'm a big fan of Spotify! I don't want to miss it! Especially because I mostly find new music and artists day by day. So I wouldn't try to change your mind. ;)
I think I'm still stuck in 20s šŸ˜…. Can't trust Internet and still downloading music on my phone