Your opinion? Tabletop Weevil

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
Sony A7iii, 90mm macro, f/6.3, 1/100 sec, ISO 250, Flash, Handheld

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Jack Jack thanks! I accidently bought the weevil in with some thyme i had grabbed from my backyard, after I took some shots i put it back outside and later when i showed my brother the pictures he freaked out a bit because some of his bonsai trees are here, weevil and bonsais are a bad combination it appears :LOL:.

Helix_2648 Helix_2648 Thank you! My flash setting was too high. It wasnt too far off but it was too high. I had hoped a sneaky edit was going to fix it but you caught me :ROFLMAO::p. I may be able to hide it better with some more editing but im not that fussed to be honest, the photo is good but nothing special.

The next thing you talked about regarding where to place the subject or composition is something I am very interested in talking to forum members about but havent had the chance to yet. How other members do their photo composition is something I have been taking notice of since joining Macroderie. I have a lot questions as well as my own perspective about it so perhaps i need to start a thread.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Jack Jack thanks! I accidently bought the weevil in with some thyme i had grabbed from my backyard, after I took some shots i put it back outside and later when i showed my brother the pictures he freaked out a bit because some of his bonsai trees are here, weevil and bonsais are a bad combination it appears :LOL:.

Helix_2648 Helix_2648 Thank you! My flash setting was too high. It wasnt too far off but it was too high. I had hoped a sneaky edit was going to fix it but you caught me :ROFLMAO::p. I may be able to hide it better with some more editing but im not that fussed to be honest, the photo is good but nothing special.

The next thing you talked about regarding where to place the subject or composition is something I am very interested in talking to forum members about but havent had the chance to yet. How other members do their photo composition is something I have been taking notice of since joining Macroderie. I have a lot questions as well as my own perspective about it so perhaps i need to start a thread.
That would be a very good idea. I think that there are a lot of members interested and want to discuss about this.

Reactions: Chavezshutter

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020

As Helix_2648 Helix_2648 said, that’s very great idea, will keep members engaged and thats definitely an interesting subject to discuss. Feel free to creat the topic