Thanks for the invite.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pixelchimper

Sep 26, 2020
Hello all. Great to meet you all. I am from the UK and I live in west Yorkshire in a small village next to a very smelly farm. I am fairly new to macro photography and I am still learning how to get the perfect stack. Lighting (flash) is letting me down at the moment but working on it. Not managed it yet lol. However lockdown is giving me plenty of time to practice. I love portrait photography, photographing flowers and insects.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello Pixelchimper Pixelchimper . Welcome on our small community for macro photographers. I'm glad that you joined us and hope you will enjoy your stay. Feel free to get engaged on site, and if you have any issues or questions feel free to ask anyone. We are all friendly and ready to help ;) .

Reactions: Pixelchimper

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
Welcome to the community Pixelchimper Pixelchimper (neat monicker) You will get great advice from the members here I find their insights to be priceless and so helpful ... enjoy your stay on the site and keep snapping those macro shots we look forward to seeing them

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
Welcome Pixelchimper Pixelchimper ! Nice to meet you ^^ I hope you will share your pictures with us ! Do not hesitate to create threads to share by clicking on the button in FORUMS :

1601138990600.png

Reactions: Jack

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
Do not hesitate to ask us ^^ You have a Chat (left menu) where you can discuss or ask your questions. You can ask questions in private by clickink the letter button top left corner. you can discuss with me or ask your questions in private if you want ! We are here to help you too !

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Welcome Pixelchimper Pixelchimper 🤩🤓🙏 . Nice to have more members from the UK on the forum 🤩😉🤓
Waiting to see your pictures and to discuss with you about Photography and everything 🤓🙏
Hope you will enjoy to stay active with us 😉
Greetings from Finland 🤓

• Love
Reactions: Pixelchimper

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi and welcome Pixelchimper Pixelchimper to our small but international macro community! Please feel free to explore our forum a bit. Maybe you're interested to read or write some reviews about lenses or equipment? You can find it here:

Or maybe you're interested in some tutorials?

You can also chat with us if you want!

Reactions: Greg

Macroderie

Community User
May 22, 2020
Hello Pixelchimper Pixelchimper,

We are changing the status of this thread to closed as this is an old topic. Any questions, do create a new thread in Site Board Help and Support subforums. Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.