Thanks from Belgium

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello Britt Britt . Welcome on our board. Please make sure you do write in english. Our community is international but is english speaking and writing board. Hope you will enjoy your stay. If you have any questions or issues, please do not hesitate to ask and contact me. :)

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Bedankt voor de uitnodiging.
Ik heb al zo lang niet aan macro gewerkt en hoop er veel van te leren.
Groetjes Britt
Welcome to our community dear friend Britt Britt !
Nice that you like macro! Share your work and feel free to ask any question or assistance on macro photography. Some of us are also not in macro for a long period of time.
Like me for example that I do macro / close up for less than a year.

Reactions: Britt

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
Welcome Belgium so great to have you as part of our great little community and we will follow your English attempts and help you where you may need it, one thing this place is all about is learning and trying new things. Wishing you a great stay here and may you have much fun.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi and welcome Britt Britt to our international macro community! Please take your time to become familiar with our forum.
I'm excited to see pictures from you or just to chat with you.

I would recommend DeepL for translation. The results are really good.

Macroderie

Community User
May 22, 2020
Hello Britt Britt,

We are changing the status of this thread to closed as this is an old topic. Any questions, do create a new thread in Site Board Help and Support subforums. Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.