Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The Photo Theme is closed for entries and commenting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Greg Shchepanek Greg Shchepanek Thanks I am still figuring out how to use all the settings
The picture looks very good Nadia J enormoushoverflies and you've used good settings for it. I would recommend the following:

• try to test a flash to be able to have enough light for a higher aperture number. e.g. f/8
  • in this case you can also try to use ISO 100, but you should use at lest 1/160s up to 1/250s for a free hand picture to avoid camera shacking
  • try to use a different composition. You can check these links for more information:

Do you edit your pictures? If so try to increase the saturation of the picture and maybe a bit more contrast.

Hope this will helps you.

Best regards,
Jörg

Reactions: Natalie and Nadia J

Nadia J

Oct 7, 2020
The picture looks very good Nadia J enormoushoverflies and you've used good settings for it. I would recommend the following:

• try to test a flash to be able to have enough light for a higher aperture number. e.g. f/8
  • in this case you can also try to use ISO 100, but you should use at lest 1/160s up to 1/250s for a free hand picture to avoid camera shacking
  • try to use a different composition. You can check these links for more information:

Do you edit your pictures? If so try to increase the saturation of the picture and maybe a bit more contrast.

Hope this will helps you.

Best regards,
Jörg
Thanks for the tips!
I will definitely experiment with editing platforms and study up on how to improve composition.

Status
Not open for further replies.