Your opinion? The land of dreams

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
f/4
1/400s
195mm
iso 800
Canon 5D mk III
no tripod

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
Hi friends,
I am so glad to present you some of my photos that are close to my heart - beacause of:
1. the story they tell
2. the circumstances in which the pictures were taken
3. the subject itself
4. the nature surrounding the subject
5. the passion I put into photography.
Thank you for your feedback.

986A7171 as-1.jpg

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
Yes Greg Greg78340 I know that the butterfly is taken from afar, but again it was my wish to do it that way. I know, sometimes I am quite stubborn when it comes to my compositions; it's just that at the moment of taking the photo, I knew I wanted it to be like that and not that close from the subject. :D

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
Oh that's a great thing, we can see your "touch" on your pictures. This is your style ans i like it ^^ For exemple, I don't have style for now cause I need to train myself and found my proper style ^^ The most important for me is, that YOU like YOUR pictures :)

Reactions: Yohanna_D

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
Oh that's a great thing, we can see your "touch" on your pictures. This is your style ans i like it ^^ For exemple, I don't have style for now cause I need to train myself and found my proper style ^^ The most important for me is, that YOU like YOUR pictures :)
True :)
Can you tell me for how long have you been practicing macro photography?
And how often do you take pictures?
If all that is not too invasive...

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
I start photography 10 years ago. I start macro photography 4 months ago lol and this is really not the same things ^^ But now i'm in love with macro ! I hope i'll get your level on day ^^

Reactions: Yohanna_D

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
I start photography 10 years ago. I start macro photography 4 months ago lol and this is really not the same things ^^ But now i'm in love with macro ! I hope i'll get your level on day ^^
You will: the more you practice and try new things, new techniques, new angles, as long as you lay down on the belly and just be one with the nature, you will make great photos. :) I guarantee you!