Your opinion? The land of dreams

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
f/4
1/400s
195mm
iso 800
Canon 5D mk III
no tripod

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
^^ thx. Yes, i discuss with a pro photographer who saw my pictures when i started macro. He tolds me that I don't found my style yet. I agree with him, I don't have found my proper style, I try to find something to shoot, I try to ajust my skill. But maybe one day I'll find my style ^^ I hope so

Reactions: Yohanna_D

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
^^ thx. Yes, i discuss with a pro photographer who saw my pictures when i started macro. He tolds me that I don't found my style yet. I agree with him, I don't have found my proper style, I try to find something to shoot, I try to ajust my skill. But maybe one day I'll find my style ^^ I hope so

Try something new all the time, till you will find something high you will like and you will be fascinated of it ;)

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
Try something new all the time, till you will find something high you will like and you will be fascinated of it ;)
Yes and try to take inspiration from what you see but especially from nature, use it as your ally; and never give up; but never trying to copy and replicate exactly what others can do; find yor own personal touch. but only by practicing whenever you have the occasion; give yourself like 1h or 2 per shooting session.
and really, use every single element of the nature and all the possible angles you can imagine of or you can't imagine of ;)

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Yes and try to take inspiration from what you see but especially from nature, use it as your ally; and never give up; but never trying to copy and replicate exactly what others can do; find yor own personal touch. but only by practicing whenever you have the occasion; give yourself like 1h or 2 per shooting session.
and really, use every single element of the nature and all the possible angles you can imagine of or you can't imagine of ;)

This is much more easy to achieve shooting macro then shooting any other types of photography :)

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
This is much more easy to achieve shooting macro then shooting any other types of photography :)
exactly;
the difficulty of this type of photo relies on:
1. the size of your subject
2. the weather conditions
3. the behaviour of the subject (if you don't know its habits)
4. your own mood that day and patience :D

Reactions: Jack

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
I like the way how you process your pictures Yohanna_D Yohanna_D. And as you said. It's a question of your mood and the actual situation. Sometimes I've a picture in mind before I press the shutter button. I know exactly in this moment that it's ok to take the picture as it is.

Reactions: Jack and Yohanna_D