Your opinion? The last breath and pray beffore die

The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
ISO 250, f 4,0 1/160s
Olympus Omd em 10mark III, 60mm macro+ external ring tubs, flash no fire if I remember well, but was on the lens.. (ring macro led flash)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020

The last breath and lights of the fly in spider's web, beffore spider eat them..I think already is eaten.. , the picture I took some days ago.. , the world is built so that someone need to die that someone can live..

I like the fly's position, it's only looks like it pray beffore die.. , the last breath and light that he could see..
The world is only brutal

How you like the picture?

Reactions: Natalie

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020

Danke Helix_2648 . The web wasn't big, small and tiny.. and the fly small, but I wanted to create a story about , it was still alive in the tiny webside, wouldn't break free.. only die and the spider coming what was sure for them.. The prying position to the light, and thenice bokeh- say about beautiful, sunny day.., day of die..
For me the picture is full of feelings! ''the last breath and light beffore die'' .. brutal life

Do you have Helix_2648 , talling story pictures from nature?

Reactions: Karl

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020

here is just one more.. . I have more pictures too from the sarja.. I itsel like the deep DOF on the pictures.. and the stotry of the small fly.. waiting for die..

Reactions: Karl
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…