Your opinion? The Robber Fly

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
1/250, ISO 200, f11, Flash fired with diffuser

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I actually purchased tht custom made diffuser after many attempts of making my own..😓

There is a tutorial on forum Jusri Jusri

I think MinitecaPhotographie MinitecaPhotographie can give you some advice here.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
As promised nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo and Helix_2648 Helix_2648 ..this is a photo of a robber fly I took sometime in February this year. And yes it is a single shot.
Sony A7R3, 90mm MacroView attachment 5946
[automerge]1594871860[/automerge]
And this was how I took it LOLView attachment 5947

Thank you so much Jusri Jusri for the pictures, epecially where you are shooting macros.. , and more details how you create your beautiful macros <3 <3
:love:🙏
The picture above is just perfect , so your technique works well!
and about diffusers, ZAMIR PENA ZAMIR PENA create great diffusers and sell thems, and MinitecaPhotographie MinitecaPhotographie can say more how to create home make diffusers.. so from this guys we can learn more about- as they take perfect macro pictures too 🙏😍🤩🥳

MinitecaPhotographie

Legend TEAM
3 3 1
May 9, 2020
Really nice shot. It seems you don't need advices regarding light diffusion. I'm trying to convince my wife to take a video from me when shooting a spider to show "the photographer in action" like you here, but it's harder than it seems to be.

Reactions: Jusri

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Really nice shot. It seems you don't need advices regarding light diffusion. I'm trying to convince my wife to take a video from me when shooting a spider to show "the photographer in action" like you here, but it's harder than it seems to be.

Maybe you need a gimbal to record video ?