Closed Theme todays theme: Yellow

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The Photo Theme is closed for entries and commenting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doel klimiz

Apr 26, 2020
The topic for today is "yellow" . Let your creative juices flow. attach your photos to this thread. Just make sure that they are in the them. For todays theme photos from your archives are allowed. Just keep in mind the following:

1. Macros and Close ups preferred: (The standard definition of a macro is 1:1 reproduction ratio, i.e. a"35 mm equivalent" size of 24x36mm. We encourage members to post "true" macros but allow photos up to an absolute maximum of 75mm/3".Keep a ruler handy. Replace your in-focus subject with your ruler. If more than 75mm/3" is visible within the entire frame of your photograph then it is too large and you must get closer or crop appropriately.)

2. Base EXIF Must (Base EXIF...Camera, Lens, SS, Aperture and maybe Flash used or not). Picture postings can be removed if such information is not there)

Please get in touch with me in case of any queries or clarificaitons.

Happy Yellow Day! :)
The topic for today is "yellow" . Let your creative juices flow. attach your photos to this thread. Just make sure that they are in the them. For todays theme photos from your archives are allowed. Just keep in mind the following:

1. Macros and Close ups preferred: (The standard definition of a macro is 1:1 reproduction ratio, i.e. a"35 mm equivalent" size of 24x36mm. We encourage members to post "true" macros but allow photos up to an absolute maximum of 75mm/3".Keep a ruler handy. Replace your in-focus subject with your ruler. If more than 75mm/3" is visible within the entire frame of your photograph then it is too large and you must get closer or crop appropriately.)

2. Base EXIF Must (Base EXIF...Camera, Lens, SS, Aperture and maybe Flash used or not). Picture postings can be removed if such information is not there)

Please get in touch with me in case of any queries or clarificaitons.

Happy Yellow Day! :)
IMG_0749.jpg

Shan

Apr 12, 2020
Now that the time for the theme yellow is over, I would like to close this thread. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the participants for submitting such fantastic photographs. A photograph is an art, a labour of love for the photographer and its our honour that you have decided to share it with us.

The next theme would be declared on Wednesday and the showcase will start from Sunday for one day (GMT time). All photographs would have to be taken after the declaration of the theme. In the meanwhile please continue sharing your photos on the forums for us to admire..

Status
Not open for further replies.