Your opinion? Very small fly on the flower

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
ISO1600. f6.3.1.320s.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Can I ask nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo why you used an iso of 1600 and are you shooting manual or program mode?

yes, you can ask about everything @Bill Edwards ;) . I used so hight iso , because I shooted hand helding, and with ring tubs- maksim magnification, ring tubs need a lot of light :rolleyes:, very hight level shooting with :D, and the fly was very fast so wanted to safe time and get more light, and more sharpnes with more f-number using..
I need to learn focus stracking with the ring tubs , it will be helful , and bought better tripod and raily last time.. so, I only need to learn to use it all.. :D, macro photography is not so easy as we can think about :D ;)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Great shot nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo Especially the left side of image with yellow background, it’s like a sunset effect ;)

Thanks Jack Jack , only one positive comment here :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: . The yellow background is only another flowers.., with ring tubs is easy to get nicly blurring background 🤩. Shooting with ring tubs hard work that needs really lot of practic.. :ROFLMAO:, any small success can get some of happiness :D ;)

Reactions: Karl
D

Deleted member 310

Thanks Jack Jack , only one positive comment here :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: . The yellow background is only another flowers.., with ring tubs is easy to get nicly blurring background 🤩. Shooting with ring tubs hard work that needs really lot of practic.. :ROFLMAO:, any small success can get some of happiness :D ;)

Hi nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo
The contrast between your fly and the background is great, your photo is nice, but the treatment is not sufficiently successful in my opinion ;)