Warm regards from Izmir, Turkey.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Architect79

Jul 19, 2021
I am a retired architect at the age of 65. I take photos since 1970 but due to the intensity of my working conditions, I have been able to spare enough time only after the retirement. I take photos regularly only during the last 5 years. I have also an associate degree on photography. I hope I can be a useful member of this community.

lovitazoe

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
Hi! Welcome to community.
Glad to have you here. Feel free to participate in all activities in this site. We are looking forward to see your photos. 😃

Architect79

Jul 19, 2021
Welcome you to this community. Hope to see your picture soon.
I'm currently learning to play the guitar and I'm working hard, I don't have time for anything else. But I will at least share the photos from my archive as soon as possible. Thanks for the warm welcome.
[automerge]1626808649[/automerge]
Hi! Welcome to community.
Glad to have you here. Feel free to participate in all activities in this site. We are looking forward to see your photos. 😃
I'm currently learning to play the guitar and I'm working hard, I don't have time for anything else. But I will at least share the photos from my archive as soon as possible. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello Architect79 , a warm welcome from my side. Hope you will enjoy your stay. If you have any questions regarding site or you have any issues, please do post them here :

Looking forward to seeing your macro images, and hope you will enjoy your stay.

Architect79

Jul 19, 2021
Hello Architect79 , a warm welcome from my side. Hope you will enjoy your stay. If you have any questions regarding site or you have any issues, please do post them here :

Hi Jack, I enjoy my stay and started to share my macro images from my archive. But unfortunately, as all the other forum sites, people prefer sites like facebook where they can share their images withpıut bothering about uploading images to a photo sharing sites tben embed the location adress between html codes. As in all the other forum sites there is not much activity here ad well and it is discouraging. It seems forum sites are dying.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020

Hi Jack, I enjoy my stay and started to share my macro images from my archive. But unfortunately, as all the other forum sites, people prefer sites like facebook where they can share their images withpıut bothering about uploading images to a photo sharing sites tben embed the location adress between html codes. As in all the other forum sites there is not much activity here ad well and it is discouraging. It seems forum sites are dying.
A bit sad to hear that Architect79 Architect79 . Somehow I will agree with you, but also not. We Are not trying to compete with Facebook, and that’s the only reason why we are private community. If you are looking to achieve hundreds of likes, I would recommend social Media group will be the best option. However, Macroderie will remain private for people who wants to share knowledge, images, improve skills and have fun.

Sharing images on our forum isn't that hard at all. And you always can ask for help, and I will be more than happy to help.

Architect79

Jul 19, 2021

I think you got me wrong. I prefer forum sites to others. But the reality is that people do not spare time to forum sites. I am registered to some other private communities also but I almost get no response to my posts. Here also, I shared some photos and get one or to comments. That's sad.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020

ohh, then please accept my apologies for misunderstanding. Yes, forums nowadays are harder to grow, but also, don't forget on social media groups you have same issue, even if there are 10k members. You will get more likes than comments. Especially with younger generations, being lazy and not contributing.

Status
Not open for further replies.