Warm regards from Izmir, Turkey.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMG1961

1 2
May 22, 2021
For me it is not easy to comment on a photo. Specially when it comes to the technical site of it. Just started with macro earlier this year. I sometimes even have to read technical comments on photos 2 or 3 times to see what people are talking about. So don't take it as not being interested in your work when i most of the time give a like.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
For me it is not easy to comment on a photo. Specially when it comes to the technical site of it. Just started with macro earlier this year. I sometimes even have to read technical comments on photos 2 or 3 times to see what people are talking about. So don't take it as not being interested in your work when i most of the time give a like.
I believe that's because a lot of us are so used to social media sites, that we just use Like button instead of writing some useful comments.

Architect79

Jul 19, 2021
I believe that's because a lot of us are so used to social media sites, that we just use Like button instead of writing some useful comments.
I think TMG1961 says that he hesitates to make comments due to the lack of tehnical knowledge and gives a like instead. That's understandable. But to make comments it is not always necessary to have a technical knowledge, you can use your taste, point of view, etc.

Reactions: TMG1961 and Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I think TMG1961 says that he hesitates to make comments due to the lack of tehnical knowledge and gives a like instead. That's understandable. But to make comments it is not always necessary to have a technical knowledge, you can use your taste, point of view, etc.
Highly agree here Architect79 Architect79 . But then you might receive a very short comment on your photo.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi and welcome to our small macro community Architect79 Architect79! We hope that you enjoy your stay!
Please take your time to become familiar with our forum. Maybe you're interested in some of our tutorials, which you can find here:

Or maybe you want to check our showcase section or our marketplace?

Please don't hesitate to contact Jack Jack, Greg Greg, me or our @Mentor and @Supporter if you need any kind of support from us!

Have fun!

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Hello Architect79 Architect79,

Very nice to meet you, i look forward to some exchange of ideas and seeing more of work. Welcome to the forum. šŸ˜

Reactions: Jack

Macroderie

Community User
May 22, 2020
Hello Architect79 Architect79,

We are changing the status of this thread to closed as this is an old topic. Any questions, do create a new thread in Site Board Help and Support subforums. Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.