Want critique Water drop on the flower with deep negative space ..

The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020

1.400s 2.80 iso800 2x ring tubs. Olympus 60mm macro, Olympus omd em 10 markIII. Out camera led lamp . tripod.

Hi again
Something from my oldest pictures from last winter again ..
I would like to get some of critique and opinions again about the photo..
I took them in winter at my home as testing ring tubs first time and Led lamp lend from my friend .. , on the background green paper . I think about the noise to, or better with- becasue of climat.. and artistic looking or better cleare in all... and clear negative space and minimalism effect..

And somone who has been participating a lot in photo competitions... , is there any possibilty with the picture or not anything with this picture in your opinion?

What do you think about the picture?

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020

Thanks a lot Helix_2648! For your comment and critique . Hmmm.. interesting, you way that DOF is too small? Isn't it too much already? .
But really lot of thanks .
I'll maybe try some of improving if I will have a moment for before I decide to delete it in all . I like itself the picture, but I know, it need some of improving..

Reactions: Natalie
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…