Wearing mask in Public ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hi. whats the situation in your country with coronavirus , do you have to wear mask in public as well ? Here in UK we have now to wear mask in shops too, which is a bit frustrating. Also went yesterday in shop, and saw that they are selling 10mask for £8 , which is ridiculous. What’s the situation in your country?

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi. whats the situation in your country with coronavirus , do you have to wear mask in public as well ? Here in UK we have now to wear mask in shops too, which is a bit frustrating. Also went yesterday in shop, and saw that they are selling 10mask for £8 , which is ridiculous. What’s the situation in your country?

Here in Finland is not necessary as risk of corona virus is very small, but as country with just 5.5million people..
But Finnish government take care about and keep borders closed, and open just with few countries where the situation Is better.. but if someone go out of Finland, coming back isn't easy anymore, only people who living here and with good reason..
Just with Norway and Estonia isn't problem.. the countries just keep going together..
But the virus is still dangerous. And everywhere in Europe and China.. so better to say safe In own country and go for holiday there, where isn't lot of people..🤨🙄

How about you?

Reactions: Jack

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
In Germany you've to wear the mask in all kind of shops, restaurants and public institutions but not at the gym or if you play football or if you are in the city. So it's still annoying but useful.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Is very annoying to wear mask , today went shop and decided not to wear it, and been stopped by security and asked where is my mask, I said in my pocket :D. I think wearing it to Much is not good for health.

Status
Not open for further replies.