Closed Theme Weekly theme 08/06 to 14/06: Ants

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The Photo Theme is closed for entries and commenting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi all together

Let's start a new photo theme! This week I would like to see your cutest Ants 🐜 !

Subject: Ants
Start: 08/06/20
End: 14/06/20

One picture per post, if you want to comment a photo, please use 'Comment' option, NOT posting.

I checked my pictures but (I know that it sounds crazy...) I don't have any pictures from ants... :rolleyes:
But nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo asked to open a theme about ants and here it is. Thanks for your participation!

Last edited by a moderator:

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
full

ISO1250. f6.3.1.400s. Olympus 60mm Olympus omd em10markIII.

Beste Danke Helix_2648 Helix_2648 for for your wonderful participation with me, and for contributor in the MacroDerie forum's improving 🀩 ;) ;) .

I just found a moment to share my favourite picture of ant, I only love the photo, althought I need to improve it with @Christophe Berche 's triks, but now I only share it form my Media by link :love:, so the Photo Theme don't need to be empty :love:🀩:cool:;)πŸ™

And for you Helix_2648 Helix_2648 , you can have now good motivation to go to forest to find some of ants , you can find them closer too... only look around of you, they are almost everywhere , in forest is only easy to find them ;). Or you can go to toy shop :D, there you can find ant toys ;) :p , be creative ;)
Danke shân 🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜

Hope to see here lot of pictures of ants🐜🐜🐜,whatever wherever
they are so nice animals, evry hard working and always busy, but very nice models too, great , smal partnetrs to macro skills improving, reflections and patiences ;) :D :love:.
So, great photo theme for ants glory :love:🐜🀩;)

Reactions: Jack and Karl

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
full

ISO1250. f7.1.1.200s. Olympus 60mm + externaltubs 10+26 mm , mmlite, ring macro led lamp fash
Olympus omd em10markIII.

I only love the backlight effect, althought the sharpnes and lot of improving will be stil... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.