Closed Theme Weekly theme 16/06 to 22/06: Dragonflies

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The Photo Theme is closed for entries and commenting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
So lovely, fresh looking picture, I love the blue sky as the background and the lighting, just wonderful! Sbpw1216 Sbpw1216 , hope to see you soon back with more photos πŸ€©πŸ˜‡

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us again MinitecaPhotographie MinitecaPhotographie 🀩. I need to use more the white summer night &Arctic 😁 to practice shooting insects πŸ™ƒ
But I'm still not found dragonfles here πŸ™„πŸ˜”. Still not able to join to the photo theme.. as only by comment pictures and discuss with you about 😁 and dream about own pictures of dragonfles.. maybe one day πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi @Wilhelmien , beautiful picture!🀩

Yeah ,you have some of opportunites to share your pictures on the forum.. the photo themes, showcases- on the forum, there you can find subforums for macros and non macros too, and the media- there you can create own albums. .. Just have a look on the forum, and welcome! Hope you will enjoy with us in the small and very nice small community by sharing pictures and discussions about photography 🀩
If you have still any questions and need help ,just feel free to ask me and everyone on the forum πŸ™‚

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hi all, I am new here, don't understand how the weekly theme works. Is it the intention to post a picture here? If so here is one of dragonfly pictures

Hello that's right. You can use the Image icon to upload your photo here.

Status
Not open for further replies.