Closed Theme weekly theme 7/5 to 10/5 - Desktop

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The Photo Theme is closed for entries and commenting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shan

Apr 12, 2020
The theme for this week is Desktop. You can take any object from your current tabletop and do a macro shoot with it. The other rules of Macro shoots as given in the rules and regulations forum apply. A brief writeup about the object and your shoot will be appreciated. Remember EXIF is mandatory. Happy photographing!

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
what is so hard :) you must be having something on your table top..pen, pencil, lenscap, clock, watch etc etc....just think of a angle of light and persepective and click.................. :D

it sounds creativly :LOL: .
I need to try take some of \\taken at home\\ pictures , althought my season for the phots taken at home is in winter and now is over :LOL::LOL:, but I need to try to take something for the photographers form all the world project [HASH=8643]#takehome[/HASH] [HASH=8644]#stayhome[/HASH] ;);). some of motivation and inspiration and time is what I need at the moment ;)

Shan

Apr 12, 2020
From my desktop a special item given to me by my mother: Paper Weight, more decorative than useful.
View attachment 2807
Canon EOS M100 • EF-M28mm f/3.5 MACRO IS STM • ƒ/4.0 28.0 mm 1/60 640 Flash (off, did not fire)
hey i love the photo. just wondering what a slightly lower angle would have done to the composition? I also see a steam engine...i love them steam engines...reminds me of my childhood!

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
hey i love the photo. just wondering what a slightly lower angle would have done to the composition? I also see a steam engine...i love them steam engines...reminds me of my childhood!
Wanted to get the mineral as well as the coin in the shot that is why I shot so high while also having the globe feel to the picture.

Reactions: Shan
Status
Not open for further replies.