Weevil

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

allenlama

May 21, 2020
Step#No.1. Place your camera firmly on the printing bed to make sure it's not moving or wobbling when the bed is moving. (Please turn off, disable or unplug bed's and extruders heating unit.)

Step#No 2. place your subject away from the bed how far or close it's determined by your camera focal length.

Step#No 3.Find the printer setting which allows you to move only the printer's stepper motors (Y-axis ) by microns or millimeters by turning the adjustment button or adjustment dial without heating up printer bed. (Please turn off , disable or unplug bed's and extruders heating unit.)

Step#No.4 Move the bed by microns or millimeters than take a shot and keep repeating Step#No.4 until you get all the shots as desired (I suggest to you to use a shutter release cable or infrared trigger)I hope you understand my explanation.

allenlama

May 21, 2020
How do you use your 3D printer as a macro rail allenlama allenlama?

allenlama

7 minutes ago
Step#No.1. Place your camera firmly on the printing bed to make sure it's not moving or wobbling when the bed is moving. (Please turn off, disable or unplug bed's and extruders heating unit.)

Step#No 2. place your subject away from the bed how far or close it's determined by your camera focal length.

Step#No 3.Find the printer setting which allows you to move only the printer's stepper motors (Y-axis ) by microns or millimeters by turning the adjustment button or adjustment dial without heating up printer bed. (Please turn off , disable or unplug bed's and extruders heating unit.)

Step#No.4 Move the bed by microns or millimeters than take a shot and keep repeating Step#No.4 until you get all the shots as desired (I suggest to you to use a shutter release cable or infrared trigger)I hope you understand my explanation.