WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW ?;) I'M editing pictures and listening music... And what about YOU? ;)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I know, is hard to find free time for ourselves :unsure:

I've been have in my mind lot of projects for the forum.. ;D I need to think wich one start the firs,, :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
It can be really nice and some of breake form the everyday problems.. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
i can say you the all ideas , you can say me which one you want to see first :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: o_Oo_Oo_O

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I've been have in my mind lot of projects for the forum.. ;D I need to think wich one start the firs,, :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
It can be really nice and some of breake form the everyday problems.. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
i can say you the all ideas , you can say me which one you want to see first :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: o_Oo_Oo_O

What about? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . I don\t know when they will ready..:D , and can\t say.. but I\ll try.. :ROFLMAO:
Maybe I\ll try to refesh the olympus subforum.. I think best Idea :D.. , after them an others projects...;)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
and of course I tryring to answer you for posts :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . But is ok Jack Jack ,if you aren't here, so it's bit boring , especially when members aren't a lot active too .. :ROFLMAO::cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.