Photography What subjects to shoot during the winter?

This thread is about general or macro photography discussion. Feel free to talk as much as you want :).
G

Guest 2059

I've already shot my first snowflakes! I'm eager for more cold weather, but for now I'm busying myself with indoor things like oil/water, bubbles, water droplets.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I've already shot my first snowflakes! I'm eager for more cold weather, but for now I'm busying myself with indoor things like oil/water, bubbles, water droplets.
Wow, looking forward to seeing the pictures with the snowflake.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
As winter is coming, what's the subject you planning to shoot during the cold times?

Oh I took some of macros and close ups of snow and staff under snow and frezzy staffs.. I'm trying again shoot winter macros here around I need to share some of winter beauties with you from this winter and last winter I have them some of...❄ and I want to keep the challenge with ❄ from the last winter, then I tried some of shoots with focus stacking... now is time for a new tryings.. and frozen bubbles! I tried a one time last winter with nice effects so the new tryings are in my mind!
The change is just then is -20°C and the polar nights time with low sun and darkness, it's not easy shot macros ,but I'll keep tryings winter is long here so lot of occasions for that

Reactions: Jack and TMG1961

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
You can experiment a lot with the camera during the winter time. Sadly, there's no winter in England, just cold, wind and rain

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
You can experiment a lot with the camera during the winter time. Sadly, there's no winter in England, just cold, wind and rain

Yes, but macro Photography need a light also,sunny days just ended for awhile... . Luckily I have still some of pictures taken few days ago to sharing with you and lot of beautiful winter Wonderland landscapes

Reactions: Jack

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
You need to get a flash light for macro photography

Let's see how much time I'll have for that . I'm working very hardly on my business again! The restrictions in Finland giving me the chance to trying again

Reactions: Jack
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…