• Dear guest, in order to become a member you'll have to fill an application form. Please note, it takes up to 5 working days to get a response.Apply for Membership . Thanks.

Where will you travel for holidays this summer?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now! (Invited only)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Yes, agree as long as you have good clothes. I still wouldn’t risk riding an electric bike in the rain :D

The electric bicycle will do very well in the rain, just the battery need to be on ths place to protect the electricity 😄.
I did a lot of kilometers last days on my bicycle 🤩👌 it's so nice 😊
This weekend has been great horse racings so I just watch when,but maybe today in the evening I'll go on a bicycle trip again 😊🚲💚

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
The electric bicycle will do very well in the rain, just the battery need to be on ths place to protect the electricity 😄.
I did a lot of kilometers last days on my bicycle 🤩👌 it's so nice 😊
This weekend has been great horse racings so I just watch when,but maybe today in the evening I'll go on a bicycle trip again 😊🚲💚
Cycling is very good exercise for your body, ;) . You could travel your country only cycling I think :D

wilw

Jun 4, 2022
We're going to South Africa in september (for the 5th time) to travel and visit family and not least; to orientate on a second home

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
Top Poster Of Month
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
My girlfriend and me will spend some days in Eckernförder at the baltic sea. Maybe I'll add a photo tour later on. Let's see...

• Love
Reactions: Jack